Catalytic Investment Awards – Third Round
The Michigan Good Food Fund is excited to announce a new round of Catalytic Investment Awardees. The Catalytic Investment Awards are designed to help entrepreneurs take their businesses to the next level, including preparing for financing. Awards will be used for a variety of purposes, including infrastructure investments, capital expenditures, and predevelopment work.
Thirteen good food enterprises across Michigan were awarded $385,000 in Catalytic Investment Awards from the Michigan Good Food Fund. Businesses hail from across the state including Ann Arbor, Detroit, Flint, Jackson, Lansing, Midland, Muskegon, Petoskey, Traverse City, and Ypsilanti.
This is the third round of Catalytic Investment Awards that have provided a total of $885,000 to 26 Michigan companies. View past award winners from 2016 and earlier in 2018 to see the businesses the awards have supported. Click through each business below to learn more about their missions and work. Congratulations to all awardees!
- Allen Neighborhood Center (Lansing)
- Arnold Farms (Midland)
- Babylon Enterprises (Flint)
- Bear Creek Organic Farm (Petoskey)
- Bridgepoint Development (Clarklake)
- Damian’s Craft Meats (Ann Arbor)
- Detroit Back Community Food Security Network (Detroit)
- Food for Thought, Inc. (Traverse City)
- Fresh Start CDC, Inc. (Flint)
- Guadalajara #2 Inc. (Detroit)
- Muskegon Food Hub (Norton Shores)
- North Flint Food Market (Flint)
- We the People Growers Association (Ypsilanti)