The Michigan Good Food Fund team is here to help in this time of Coronavirus. Our technical assistance partners
are prepared to offer one-on-one support to Michigan good food entrepreneurs. Our lending partners are also
offering ways to ease the financial burden of our borrowers with support such as emergency loans or payment
deferral.To learn more about our specific lender offerings, please email or call the lender directly. Please reach
out to the Michigan Good Food Fund team at firstname.lastname@example.org to share specific needs and requests so we
can sustain good food enterprises in our communities.
The Michigan Good Food Fund technical assistance providers are:
Fair Food Network (Jean Chorazyczewski, email@example.com) and Michigan State University’s Center for Regional Food Systems (Jamie Rahrig, firstname.lastname@example.org)
For the most up-to-date information on the COVID-19 (coronavirus) in Michigan, please visit the
State of Michigan’s Coronavirus website. The latest information is available at Michigan.gov/Coronavirus
While information around this outbreak is changing rapidly, the following links are intended to help educate
good food entrepreneurs on how to prepare for and address the impacts of the Coronavirus.
Webinars & Workshops
- Tuesday, March 24 at 2pm ET – Straight Talk with Starters for Restaurant and Retail industries
- Friday, March 27 at 1pm ET – Strategies & Tips for Sustaining Your Business
- Various Dates – SBDC – Business Support Webinars
- How to prepare your business for coronavirus – 18 protection steps
- Coronavirus Toolkit
- Woodward Movement Community Support Project (Detroit) Promote Your Products!
- Detroit Economic Growth Corporation – Promote Your Business!
- Food Rescue Program (Detroit)