The Michigan Good Food Fund team is here to help in this time of COVID-19. Our technical assistance partners are prepared to offer one-on-one support to Michigan good food entrepreneurs. Our lending partners are also offering ways to ease the financial burden of our borrowers with support such as emergency loans or payment deferral. To learn more about our specific lender offerings, please email or call the lender directly. Please reach out to the Michigan Good Food Fund team at firstname.lastname@example.org to share specific needs and requests so we can sustain good food enterprises in our communities.
The Michigan Good Food Fund lending partners are:
The Michigan Good Food Fund technical assistance providers are:
For the most up-to-date information on the COVID-19 in Michigan, please visit the State of Michigan’s Coronavirus website. The latest information is available at Michigan.gov/Coronavirus and CDC.gov/Coronavirus.
While information around this outbreak is changing rapidly, the following links are intended to help educate good food entrepreneurs on how to prepare for and address the impacts of the COVID-19.
Webinars & Workshops
- Webinar: Looking at Cash Flow During Novel Coronavirus (held April 3, 2020)
Video recording | Webinar slides and resources
Economic impacts from the recent novel coronavirus requires small businesses to pivot. This webinar will provide you with strategies for assessing your immediate cash flow situation and addressing upcoming challenges for the short, medium, and long term.
- Webinar: Strategies and Tips for Sustaining Businesses (held March 27, 2020)
Video recording | Webinar resources | JPG Resources’ Strategies for Success
The rapidly changing environment resulting from the coronavirus means that product makers need to respond quickly to sustain their businesses and meet customer needs. In this webinar, industry experts at JPG Resources share strategies and tips for sustaining your business in this economic down turn.
- Various Dates – SBDC – Business Support Webinars
- How to prepare your business for coronavirus – 18 protection steps
- How to start a home based food business
- Coronavirus Toolkit (MI Chamber of Commerce)
- Detroit Economic Growth Corporation – Promote Your Business!
- Food Rescue Program (Detroit)
- State and Federal Resources for Michigan Small Businesses (Michigan Economic Development Corporation)
- Woodward Movement Community Support Project (Detroit) Promote Your Products! (View the form to get started)