Economic impacts from the recent novel coronavirus requires small businesses to pivot. This concise webinar, by the Michigan Good Food Fund, will provide you with strategies for assessing your immediate cash flow situation and addressing upcoming challenges for the short, medium, and long term.
WHEN Friday, April 3 at 1:00 p.m. ET
WHERE Join us virtually! Sign up here
FOR WHO Restaurant and food business owners
In this webinar we’ll cover:
- Your cash flow: Tips on how to look at your 3-6-12 month rolling cash flow including your current expenses, projected spending, and your projected revenue.
- Your capital needs: Strategies to think about the working capital you’ll need to cover expenses and made sound business decisions.
- Funding Options: We’ll present resources for financing and what you’ll need to have ready and to apply for funding or loans.
- Chris Wendel, Northern Initiatives, a Michigan Good Food Fund lender
- Jean Chorazyczewski, Fair Food Network, a Michigan Good Food Fund partner
- Jamie Rahrig, MSU Product Center and Center for Regional Food Systems, a Michigan Good Food Fund partner
About Northern Initiatives
Based in Marquette, MI, Northern Initiatives provides financing solutions for small businesses around the state.